The Social Events Team organise a number of events throughout the year, ranging from themed food and wine evenings, a quiz, carols, family walk, Easter egg hunt (biennial).
Watch this space for upcoming events, or register for our email alerts so you'll be one of the first to know (see link top right of this page).
May Bank Holiday Monday 1st May 2017
· A 3 mile circular trip suitable for adults and children who can manage a slowish amble over mixed terrain
· Meet at the car park by the Common at 10.45 for an 11am start
· The patio and bar area of the Red Lion will be open for drinks and sandwiches when we come back
· Maps of the route will be provided – but bring suitable clothing and footwear
· Open to all ages – and it’s free!
· Dogs welcome if well controlled!
For more information call Anna Young on 01494 714448